SETTING UP THE HOMEPAGE
The homepage of the Impressionist theme was created with flexibility in mind, so you could customize it any way you'd like. It can be set up as 5 different types of pages:
- Page with left or right sidebar
- Full Width Page
- Contact Page
- Blog Page
- Corporate/Business Page
- Pinterest Page
- Portfolio Page
- Pricing Tables Page
LET'S GET STARTED
The first step is to create a page to serve as your new home page. For the purpose of this example, we'll call it "My New Homepage"
- In your WP control panel, select the Pages tab.
- Click on Add New.
- Give the page a title, "My New Home Page."
- Create the content for your home page.
- Click the Publish button.
Now let's tell Wordpress to use this new page as Homepage:
- In the Settings panel on the left navigation select Reading.
- To change the front page to your new home page, select "A static page".
- Select "My New Home Page" from the Front page drop down menu.
More details you can find here.